$550 for six months.
$1000 for one year.
* A monthly payment option is available.
** View our current underwriter spots using the links below.
An underwriting spot is an announcement made on public broadcasting outlets, especially in the United States, in exchange for funding. These spots usually mention the name of the sponsor, and can resemble traditional television advertisements in commercial broadcasting to a limited extent; however, under the terms of a public broadcaster's license from the Federal Communications Commission, such spots are prohibited from making any sort of a "call to action" (a phrase that includes making product claims, announcing prices, or providing an incentive to buy a product or service). In the U.S., these restrictions apply to any television or radio station licensed as a non-commercial educational (NCE) stations, and even for non-sponsoring companies and products.
Dowload the current Underwriter Agreement Form.
For further information or sign up as an underwriter contact:
Gary Campbell at 1 916 849-2213 email@example.com
- Western Sign Company, Inc.
- Breaker Glass
- Nello Olivo Wines
- Sears Hometown Store of Placerville
- Iain Marshall's Edward Jones Investments of Cameron Park
- Jackson Chiropractic
- Vindler Real Estate and Acquisitions
- Sierra Nevada Tire and Wheel
- Grocery Outlet
- Gold Country Retirement Center
- El Dorado 2016 Gold Panning Championship
- Villa Florentina Inn
- Mark DiVittorio Real Estate
- Boucanes Smokehouse & Sweetery
- Solar Hut
Also you may view their videos at our On Demand page.